top of page

Applications are now open. Deadline 1st March. 


The Griffin

Community Trust  

Messages Image(3939168106)

Registered Charity No. 1013308


Want to get involved ?


To be able to apply for accommodation at Griffin House, you must be a Medical or Dental student studying at Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry and have at least two years of study remaining  from September 2022.  Re-applications are very welcome! If you are thinking of applying to Griffin house, click on the following PDF icons to download application and info forms.

 Application form              Your responsibilities if living at Griffin house             How to Apply           Applications are open. Deadline 1/3/22             

 Send applications to with subject heading "Accommodation application".

It is important that you visit for your application to be considered. Viewings will be held on a weekday evening tbd, please register via the email. 

 To enquire about volunteering at Toynbee Hall, applying to Griffin House, or anything else, please complete the enquiry form below or alternatively, email the students chair; Jed Ashman at You can also join our Toynbee Volunteering Facebook page here.

Got a Question ?


Well we would love to hear from you...  send an email to and we shall try to reply within 24-48 hours. To save yourself the wait, you may find the answer to your question on our FAQ page which can be found to the right.






*Icons supplied by

Screenshot 2020-12-06 at 18.12.47
bottom of page